i’m so alone. .loneliness is killing me right now. no one cares…no one’s there…and you know what I do? i laught. i laught so hard. i just can’t stop laughting.that’s how my loneliness works
1. Are you more feminine or masculine?
2. Are you tall or short?
3. What’s your favorite color?
4. What do you love about yourself?
5. What’s your greatest flaw?
6. Do you see yourself differently than other people describe you?
7. What are you really, really good at?
8. What’s something you’re bad at, but love?
9. What’s something people have tried to force you to do?
10. How do you spend your free time?
11. Describe the way you dress in one sentence.
12. Have you ever gotten your nails professionally painted?
13. What is the most insulting thing anyone has said to you?
14. Favorite game?
15. What color is your hair?
16. Do you believe in god?
17. Is men’s rights a thing?
18. Does love really exist?
19. Can science explain everything, eventually?
20. Are we raised into what we love, or do we come to love it based on how we were raised?
21. How do you feel about the school system?
22. Do you believe in fate/destiny?
23. What is art?
24. Do we define ourselves, or does our past?
25. What happens after we die?
26. Do humans matter—tiny specs on a floating piece of rock in a solar 27. system in a galaxy in an infinite universe?
28. Is there good in everyone?
29. Does apathy really exist?
29. Is human life only valuable because our society makes it?
30. How do you feel about society, the vague “they” blamed for everything?
(ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ～『✧~*LOVEY-DOVEY PREFERENCE STUFF*~✧』
31. What gender do you prefer?
32. What’s the first thing you notice about someone?
33. Could you love someone you found ugly?
34. Favorite hair color?
35. Favorite eye color?
36. Ideal height?
37. Describe, personality-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like?
38. Describe, appearance-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like?
39. What do you look for—brains or looks?
40. Could you fall in love online?
41. How much of an age cap can you handle?
42. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date?
43. Could you forgive a cheater?
44. Is lying about something serious as bad as cheating?
45. Right now, you could call the person you like/love (if you aren’t dating/engaged/married already), or show up at their front door, and just confess or kiss them or whatever. What’s stopping you?
Your mind is playing with you. If you are afraid-you shouldn’t be. You have to be aware that you have control over your mind. You just have to learn how. Stay calm at every moment (of hallucination, or life). You have probably been under stress, or overloaded. It happends to me when I burry my emotions deep down in myself. You shouldn’t take medications for that, you should try first to find out what is the real problem, how to solve it, and to learn how to take control over your mind. Because, the best medication for illness (mental or physical) is we ourselfs. At the end-that all started from ourselfs. :)
can’t take it anymore! it’s just too much! gotta stay strong…
i need someone, anyone, i need a hug, i need someone to really cares about me and i need it right now! that is so embarasing for me, because a need for people is a sign of weaknes, and i always tell my friends “dont hug me, i dont like that” but actually i do and i need it and this is the only place where i can honestly say it. yes, i am weak and i need a hug right now.